Using the Voice Memo app on my iPhone to record stuff, I realized synchronizing the voice memos to the iTunes library is seamless. No problems whatsoever. The problem comes when you need the files from you voice memo in your iPod section in your phone. If this is giving you problems, follow this quick fix I use:
- Plug your iPhone into your computer.
- Open iTunes and navigate to the window that shows the Summary of your device.
- Check the Include Voice Memos option and Click Sync. This will copy the voice memos from your device onto your computer.
- Rename these voice memos and give them a better classification.
- Copy them to your hard disk (outside iTunes) and delete the voice memos from iTunes i.e. Move to Trash (or Recycle Bin)
- Copy the memos from your hard disk back into iTunes.
- Synchronize your device once more.
“Why would I want to d this since I already have the voice memos on my device anyways”, you may be asking yourself. The Voice Memo app does not playback the memos as efficient as the iPhod app. For that flexiblity and organization, it is more eficient to move the voice memos over to the iPod app.